Umpah.com: DMCA Notice
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
We are unable to monitor, screen or otherwise review every single bit of media which is uploaded to our servers. However, we do respect the copyright interests of others, and it is our policy not to allow materials known by us to infringe, another persons or party’s copyright, to remain this website
If you believe any materials on this website infringe a copyright, you must notify us in order for us to identify the infringing content and take appropriate action. In order to more easily facilitate the process we have provided a form for your use on our contact us page. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all sections accurately and completely. Your written notice must include the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
(2) Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
(3) Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Umpah.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.