If you’re reading this report, chances are that you’ve tried – at least once in your life – to boost your metabolism.
Perhaps (like most of us) you weren’t quite certain what a metabolism was, and perhaps (again, like most of us) you probably didn’t quite know all that you needed to know in order to accomplish your goals.
Maybe you started a rigorous exercise program of jogging and muscle toning.
Or maybe you started eating several small portions a day, rather than three large traditional meal-sized portions.
Or maybe you started taking all kinds of supplements that promised to boost your metabolism.
The thing is, is that all of these methods can indeed work.
Really: exercise, eating strategically, and ensuring that your body has catabolism-friendly supplements are but three of many generally good ideas.
So what’s the problem?
The problem is that many of us have no real scientific understanding of what, how, or why these methods boost metabolism.
Some of us, in fact, don’t really even know if they work; we just think that they do.
For example, a person may start a vigorous exercise program that includes significant aerobic cardiovascular movement, such as jogging or cycling.
And indeed, after a week, that person may notice a drop in weight.
Yet is this due to a boosted metabolism? Maybe; maybe not. Could it be due to water loss through perspiration that hasn’t been adequately replenished? Maybe so or maybe not.
The point here is that many people – at risk to their health and wellness – don’t quite understand the tips, strategies, and techniques of boosting their metabolism. And that’s what we’re going to rectify in this section.
In this report, you won’t come across any casual information that a friend of a friend heard on TV. Nor will you be subjected to off-the-cuff information of how to boost your metabolism.
Rather, we’re going to look at the popular, easy, fun (yes, believe it or not), and successful ways to boost your metabolism.
The popular and widely respected Internet publication i-Village
highlights 11 key ways to speed up metabolism. To most easily introduce and discuss them here, we’ve taken these 11 key ideas and broken them down into 3 broad categories:
As you go through each of the 11 key points, you’ll certainly note that there is some overlap between them. For example, it’s hard to imagine that introducing exercise into your life isn’t, in many ways, a lifestyle choice.
Similarly, integrating all kinds of metabolism-boosting foods into your diet is surely going to influence how you spend your time (probably less time in fast food line-ups, for one!).
So with this being said, please don’t get bogged down in the categories; they are merely provided here to help organize these points, and to help you easily refer to them in the future. The important thing for you to do is understand each of the 11 points, and evaluate how you can responsibly integrate them into your life.
(click below to read more)
(1) Transform Your Metabolism Into A Calorie Burning Machine!
(2) ‘Low Fat Labels’ Separating The Facts From The Fiction
(3) Understanding The Mumbo Jumbo – What is Metabolism?
(4) How Metabolism Relates to Calories & Weight Loss – part 1
(5) How Metabolism Relates to Calories & Weight Loss – part 2
(6) Introduction to Strategies to Boost Your Metabolism
(7) Isn’t Cardiovascular Exercise The Only Thing That Matters?
(8) Adding ‘High Energy’ Burning Component to Your Exercise
(9) Why Variety in Your Exercise Routine is ESSENTIAL
(10) How Lifestyle Influences The Speed of Your Metabolism
(11) Getting Enough Sleep Actually Improves Your Metabolism
(12) Constant Stress Negatively Influences Your Metabolism
(13) Understanding How Calories Affect Your Metabolism
(14) Eat More to Burn More? And Don’t Forget Breakfast – part 1
(15) Eat More to Burn More? And Don’t Forget Breakfast – part 2