Eating certain foods more frequently is one way to increase the metabolic rate (again, we look closer at these in this report). Yet another way to visibly lose weight – at least on a perceived, temporary level – is to sit in a steam room for a few hours.
Whereas, eating the right foods is a real and proven weight loss method through increased metabolic change, the latter method (the steam room) is just temporary because the lost weight is merely water, and will return as swiftly as it ‘melted away’.
Low Fat Labels
Another big reason that people don’t have clear, consistent information on this topic is because, unfortunately, there are many food and supplement companies on the market who don’t want you to know fact from fiction.
They want you to believe that constantly buying ‘low fat’ foods is going to somehow speed up your metabolism.
While, yes, some low fat foods can play a role in an overall eating program that is designed to speed up metabolism, merely eating foods that come from packaging that screams “LOW FAT” won’t do anything.
In fact, believe it or not, but many people actually gain weight when they eat too many ‘low fat’ products. Many of these products are laden with calories from carbohydrates or proteins (which are still calories and still must be burned off or they turn into body fat).
Each year, tens of millions of people attempt to retake control over their health and the shape of their body; and each year, tens of millions of people feel that they’ve ‘failed’ because, try as they might, they just can’t speed up their metabolism.
This report is the antidote to that way of thinking and feeling because the perceived failure is not a failure in any of these ‘hard working’ dieters and exercisers.
The failure is with the medical and nutritional sector as a whole, which has simply not provided people with the information that they need to know ‘to speed up their metabolism’.
And given the size of the nutritional, weight-loss and dieting industry and the fact that so much of it is influenced by money-making enterprises (not all of-course but enough to make a difference) it’s not surprising to find so much misinformation served up which is then innocently spread by others.
Thats why this report exists…
This report has been created for the ‘average Joe’ and ‘average Jane’, everyday people who want to know in ‘simple english’ how to speed up metabolism, and how to lose weight the right, healthy, and responsible way – and to explain:
- What the heck a metabolism is, and what role it really plays on weight loss and gain
- The proven, scientific ways to speed up metabolism – not myths and fitness club “speculation”; but the real deal.
- Specific diet and food items and promote a faster metabolism, so that once unwanted weight has been lost, it can be kept off through a responsible eating plan.
(click below to read more)
(1) Transform Your Metabolism Into A Calorie Burning Machine!
(2) ‘Low Fat Labels’ Separating The Facts From The Fiction
(3) Understanding The Mumbo Jumbo – What is Metabolism?
(4) How Metabolism Relates to Calories & Weight Loss – part 1
(5) How Metabolism Relates to Calories & Weight Loss – part 2
(6) Introduction to Strategies to Boost Your Metabolism
(7) Isn’t Cardiovascular Exercise The Only Thing That Matters?
(8) Adding ‘High Energy’ Burning Component to Your Exercise
(9) Why Variety in Your Exercise Routine is ESSENTIAL
(10) How Lifestyle Influences The Speed of Your Metabolism
(11) Getting Enough Sleep Actually Improves Your Metabolism
(12) Constant Stress Negatively Influences Your Metabolism
(13) Understanding How Calories Affect Your Metabolism
(14) Eat More to Burn More? And Don’t Forget Breakfast – part 1
(15) Eat More to Burn More? And Don’t Forget Breakfast – part 2