Here you go again. Eyes wide open at 2:00 a.m. and you can’t sleep. The only light is the ghostly glow from the numbers on your clock.
Your brain just won’t shut down. You’ve gone over your “To Do List” a hundred times until every item has been planned to the point of obsession! You’ve mentally re-arranged the furniture in the entire house a half dozen times.
You stopped counting sheep and started shooting them a half hour ago! Suddenly here comes another thought…
“Did I pay the credit card bill? Uh oh, and I can’t forget to pay the mortgage. It’s due the day after tomorrow . . . or is it next week? When do I take the dog to the vet?”
On and on it goes. You need to sleep and you can’t shut off the endless cacophony that keeps replaying over and over in your sleepless mind. After hours of lying there wide awake, you finally drift off into a light sleep.
Before you know it the alarm blasts you awake at 7:00 a.m. – Does this sound familiar? Almost everyone has an occasional bout of sleeplessness. In the stressed out world we live in that’s pretty much the norm.
However, when sleep patterns are consistently interrupted with episodes of sleeplessness the situation can be serious. Our bodies require periods of rest in order to renew and rejuvenate. Interruption of normal sleep on a regular basis is very hazardous to your health!
Insomnia is one of the most frustrating experiences that anyone can go through. Yet, 1 out of every 4 people experience some level of insomnia that effects the way they function.
One option is to consult a doctor to see if there may be a deeper cause for your sleepless nights. But before you do, consider this…
“…You Could Be Causing Your Own Insomnia Without Even Knowing It!”
This in-depth report is packed full of information, and gives numerous reasons why you can’t get to sleep, and how to fix your sleeping habits!… Here’s a little taster of what’s inside:
- 3 types of Insomnia that may be keeping you awake at night.
- How to teach your body to fall asleep naturally with a consistent plan of action.
- How to choose your foods so that you can rapidly drop off to sleep.
- How an amazing flowering plant from Europe can convince your body to sleep tight.
- An easy way to tell if your mattress is keeping you from waking up fresh and ready to go.
- What really happens to your body when you sleep in less than total darkness.
- The real reason why we find it harder to sleep as we get older.
- How to trick your body into unconsciously thinking that it’s time to get some sleep.
- 2 types of physical exercise that will train your body to sleep through the night.
- A simple way to clear your head of thoughts that cause your brain to fight sleep.
- How to use music and sound to lull you into sleeping like a baby.
- Easy relaxation exercise that eliminates stress/anxiety and sets you up for a full nights sleep.
- How to avoid waking your body up when you’re really trying to fall asleep.
- 6 different herbs each with detailed instructions on how to prepare a ‘sleep’ recipe.
- Little known stimulants that will have you STARING at the ceiling all night.
- 7 vitamins and minerals you could be taking to relieve your body from the effects of insomnia.
- And there’s MUCH more
For some people the root causes of insomnia are much deeper, and they should consult a doctor. But for many of us the answers lie within the pages that follow… Lets Begin!
(click below to read more)
(1) Can’t Sleep? Then Try These PROVEN Remedies
(2) Insomnia & Sleeplessness And Bedtime Routines
(3) Creating Your Ideal Sleeping Conditions – part 1
(4) Creating Your Ideal Sleeping Conditions – part 2
(5) The Use of Chromatherapy to Treat Sleep Disturbances
(6) Physical Activity During The Day is a Key Ingredient
(7) Relax Your Mind And Body Through Meditation
(8) Breathing and Relaxation Techniques
(9) Sleep Inducing Music And Sounds to Put You to Sleep
(10) External & Internal Stimulants to Avoid at Night
Insomnia Cures (11 – 20)