Do you hate the way you look when un-dressed?
There are thousands of women all over the world who look and feel attractive when dressed, but when nude – they can’t even stand to look in the mirror…
She is pretty happy with her weight (in other words, she doesn’t need a diet/weight-loss program), she likes her size and even gets compliments about her shape… But…
She hates what she sees when she undresses and looks in the mirror. The cellulite frustrates and depresses her like nothings else…
Well it’s about time to take stock and figure out what to do about it, or if there are any alternatives to these pressing questions:
- What is cellulite anyway?
- Is it affected by diet?
- Will it go away with exercise?
- Is it even possible to get rid of it?
- If I can, how do I go about it?
Within this report, not only will you find answers to the questions above, you will also discover:
- What physicians have to say about cellulite.
- Is cellulite affected by lifestyle?
- What are some of the treatment options.
- Do body wraps really work?
- What about liposuction?
- How effective are the creams I see advertised?
- 4 Quick ‘Workout Routines’ (including video) to Zap That Cellulite
Before you even contemplate any form of treatment whether it be expensive creams or lotions, expensive spa or salon treatments and before you buy any ‘miracle pill’ – read this report first. This report looks at the pros and cons of available treatments and allows you to make your own informed decision as to the course of action you should take…. Lets Begin
What Is Cellulite?
Cellulite is a term that is used to describe fat deposits under the skin that outwardly give the skin a dimpled, or orange-peel like appearance. Cellulite is most often seen in women because the fat is arranged in large chambers separated by columns of collagen fibers.
Fibrous strands of tissue connect your skin to deeper tissue layers, creating compartments of ordinary fat cells. When the fat cells increase in size, the compartments bulge and produce the dimpling appearance on your skin.
In overweight people excess fat is stuffed in these compartments causing them to bulge out. On the surface of the skin the bulging provides the dimply appearance of cellulite, especially in areas such as the hips, buttocks or thighs.
Oddly enough, cellulite is predetermined by genetics so even thin women can develop the appearance. Factors such as hormones, pregnancy, and aging may all attribute to the weakening of the collagen fibers to give the cellulite appearance.
Even people diagonosed as the “morbidly obese” are not necessarily genetically pre-disposed to cellulite and may display no symptoms at all.
It is important to note that even though it is unsightly, cellulite is normal for many women and some men as well. The dimpling appears to be less obvious when the subject has thicker skin which further enforces the genetic predisposition. As the body ages, the skin becomes thinner and there is nothing that can be done for that natural aging process.
(click below to read more)
(1) How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Your Thighs And Butt
(2) Cause For Concern of Allergic Reactions to Topical Treatments
(3) Lose Inches From Waist & Thighs With Body Wrapping? – part 1
(4) Lose Inches From Waist & Thighs With Body Wrapping? – part 2
(5) Zapping Cellulite With Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
(6) Liposuction Procedures to Remove Localized Fat – part 1
(7) Liposuction Procedures to Remove Localized Fat – part 2
(8) Liposuction Risks & Complications You Should be Aware of – part 1
(9) Liposuction Risks & Complications You Should be Aware of – part 2
(10) Liposuction Risks & Complications You Should be Aware of – part 3
(11) Best Alternative to Surgery: 4 ‘Workout Routines’ to Zap That Cellulite